Thank you for choosing STAT ER and STAT Specialty Hospital for all your emergency and hospital medical care. To better serve you, we want to make the billing process simple and transparent. We understand that some patients may find the billing process confusing or overwhelming. We want to help you understand your bill. Your bill may be different from other medical bills you may have received from hospitals or physicians. It’s important to note that STAT ER is a freestanding emergency center.
Senate Bill 425
- STAT ER is an emergency room.
- STAT ER charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency department, including a possible facility fee.
- The physician may bill separately from the facility.
- STAT ER and facility-based physicians may not be a participating provider in an individual’s health plan network.
- STAT ER is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, by state law your health insurance company is required to process your ER visit at in network benefit levels.
For more information about Senate Bill 425, click here